Thursday 26 April 2018

My Charges

I'm a reliable freelance writer available 16 hrs online every day

SEO blog and website articles:  

I'm offering quality content at affordable rates. I charge $0.035/word for 2-keyword article and 3 days deadline. However, the rates can change depending on the topic requested and other factors such as the number of keywords and deadline. For every extra keyword, I charge an extra $2. If the article is to be delivered within within24 hrs, the cost per word article is $0.045 and for an urgent order (less than 12 hours), you'll pay $0.06/word only.


For Academic Papers and assignments:
The cost per page (CPP) is $20 if it is to be delivered in 3 days. If the deadline is 48 hrs, CPP is $30. If it is an urgent paper to be delivered within 24 hrs, CPP is $40 only.

Payment

PayPal is the most preferred mode of payment. Quality and confidentiality is a guarantee. Contact me via ashleysmiths087@gmail.com on Facebook and Skype.




No comments:

Post a Comment